Ensure proper project management and stakeholder support from the start of your project by properly planning and scoping your HRIS procurement.
Use this project charter template to ensure the following components of your project are scoped and identified prior to the launch of your project:
- Identification of project stakeholders.
- Identification of a project sponsor and a project manager.
- Selection of the project team.
- Delineation of roles and responsibilities within the team.
- Creation of project oversight.
- Creation of a project plan.
- Mapping of project timelines and milestones.
- Allocation of project costs and budget.
- Planning for risk management.
Complete these steps and gain approval to launch your HRIS selection and procurement project by receiving sign-off from the necessary executives or oversight committee.