This tool will help you document changes to the initiative that are likely to impact the business case and require the reforecasting of benefits and financial indicators. You can use the tool to capture the following elements:
- Date: designate when the change is being requested.
- Change: the specifics of the change request (what is changing).
- Change Source: where the change request originates. Typically, from within the organization internally or externally from the vendor.
- Type: identifies the nature of the request in terms of costs, benefits, assumptions, or other parameters of the case.
- Financial Impact (Primary): the financial implications of the changes in increasing/decreasing costs or benefits.
- Actions: next steps needed to be taken in order to accommodate the change effectively.
- Status: the current stage the change request is in.
- Sign-Off: When completed, indicate the individual or individuals who made the decision.