Access this Note FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Organizations are increasingly dependent on external vendors and suppliers to enable the effective delivery of IT services. The relationship between your organization and your IT vendors plays a key role in ensuring overall enterprise success. Increasing the level of performance from suppliers through effective vendor management extends your capabilities and has a positive impact on your organization's bottom line. Learn how to improve your vendor management and performance with the following tasks:
- Establish metrics to measure vendor performance.
- Cultivate vendor relationships.
- Leverage motivators to encourage exceptional service.
- Employ vendor management tools to assess vendor performance and target problem areas.
- Manage vendors as a portfolio to achieve benefits from economies of scale, consolidation, and focus.
Don't leave exceptional vendor performance on the table. Use this storyboard to learn how to manage your vendor relationships to motivate your vendors to higher levels of performance.
Already a member?