Access this Video and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
IT services are evolving in the direction of the cloud and increased outsourcing, resulting in an increased dependence on vendors. The IT organizations that can successfully manage their vendors to achieve high levels of performance will prosper.
This video outlines three principles of effective vendor performance management:
- Setting clear performance expectations and measuring vendor performance.
- Developing strong relationships with the vendors and their front-line staff.
- Using appropriate motivators to drive higher levels of performance.
This video outlines ways in which IT departments can get the best out of their vendors without paying a price premium.