People are an organization’s greatest asset. McLean & Company has compiled and analyzed current industry practices around interviewing from a variety of primary and secondary sources, including the experience of your human resource and management peers, to present a Storyboard highlighting interviewing best practices.
This Storyboard will help you:
- Gain an understanding of the need for a strong interview process.
- Strategize and plan your organization’s interview process, including how to make an ideal candidate profile, who should be involved in the process, and how to effectively match interview types, techniques, and questions to assess ideal candidate attributes.
- Understand various hiring scenarios, and how an interview process may be modified to reflect your organization’s scenario.
- Learn about the most common interview types and techniques, when they are appropriate, and best practices for using them.
- Evaluate your interview process and individual interviewers to better inform future candidate interviewing strategy.
Effectively interviewing candidates to hire the best people should be a top priority for every organization.