- Blockchain, the underpinning technology behind bitcoin, is touted as a powerful technology capable of transforming the entire business world and enhancing security and reportability.
- Many companies are racing toward blockchain adoption in hope of making reporting and compliance easier.
- Do not panic if your blockchain use case is unique. The vast number of benefits and deployment options for a blockchain solution has led to countless use cases.
- Understand how blockchain impacts your organization and ensure appropriateness to your current solutions. Determining how blockchain aligns with your organizational security and reporting will dictate its adoption.
Impact and Result
- Distinguish blockchain from cryptocurrency by defining blockchain around its unique technological and security/reporting features. The definition should offer a clear understanding of the key characteristics and benefits that blockchain can offer your organization.
- Discover successful blockchain use cases in different industries. Business leaders can leverage tangible, real-life examples to interpret the impact of blockchain on their own industry.
- By analyzing the value to their business, users can understand pain points and use cases that would be impacted. Begin the transformation by brainstorming use cases for the organization based on its current security, reporting, and forensic needs.
This guided implementation is a five call advisory process.
Guided Implementation #1 - What is blockchain?
Call #1 - Introduce the architecture and benefits of blockchain technology.
Call #2 - Understand how blockchain is applied in different industries to derive value.
Guided Implementation #2 - What can blockchain do for your organization?