RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
- Many organizations are looking to expand and improve wireless coverage and intra-enterprise mobility in order to better meet immediate and future business demands.
- Even if the enterprise wireless LAN (WLAN) will only serve as an extension of the primary wired network, mission-critical performance and reliability are now fully expected by business and end users.
- This solution set will help you focus on the key issues during your WLAN vendor selection process, identify the primary strengths and challenges of the leading players, and reach a vendor decision in an accelerated time frame.
- As expectations and demands on wireless networks continue to rise, the question will not be if, but when will the WLAN become your primary (or only) enterprise LAN.
Impact and Result
- Deploy a WLAN that will scale not just to business growth but also to allow for the explosion of mobile devices and applications coming into the enterprise.
- Satisfy the needs of end users, as well as cost- and security-conscious stakeholders.
1. Review the WLAN vendor landscape
Understand the current state of the WLAN market in relation to your organization's needs.
2. Narrow your field of options
Develop a shortlist of WLAN vendors based on their ability to deliver in key areas.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.