- Your operation is overly cautious with a low appetite for transformational disruption in the operations.
- You are risking being left behind as the rest of the industry progresses in this digital and ESG-conscious era.
- Your operation has difficulty attracting new customer segments and struggles to offer a compelling product in the competitive durable goods manufacturing space.
- Niche players have made your operation more vigilant, and therefore your objective is that you need to modernize the business quickly so that customer satisfaction ratings from site audits will be positive.
- The effects of the pandemic are still apparent, leaving your operation most notably dealing with a shortage of labor, skilled labor, and supply chain disruptions.
Transform your durable goods manufacturing business technology initiative into a Reshaping the Ecosystem strategy by analyzing the four driving trends that embrace the elements of a digital ecosystem to create a future-proof manufacturing operation.
Impact and Result
- Identify: As a methodology, strategic foresight flows from the identification of signals to clustering the signals together to form trends and uncovering what is driving the trends to determine which strategic initiatives are most likely to lead to success on an industry level.
- Prioritize: Further customize the scores to your manufacturing by tailoring the generalized weightings on an organization-specific level and determining the relevancy and timing to your operations. By doing so, your manufacturing can determine which trend and technology to prioritize for your Reshaping-the-Ecosystem initiative.
- Align: After establishing what trend and technology to prioritize, establish its benefits that closely align and promote the success of your business goals.