Vendor Landscape: Casino Management Systems
Don’t take a gamble on the most important system in the casino.
Send a friend or colleague a link to this article
- Casino Management Systems (CMS) have become more than just slot management, but the market remains dominated by a handful of vendors.
- While many smaller, independent vendors have developed scaled-down CMS products, established vendors have maintained a stranglehold in North American casinos with full-function solutions.
- The CMS should be your single version of the truth for all customer data, whether customers are playing in your brick-and-mortar, booking a room in the hotel from a mobile app, or playing online from their home. Integrate these systems now so you don’t have to reconcile data later.
- Online gaming regulations are fast approaching (or have already arrived in some states). Now is the time to decide if your existing CMS partner can accommodate this new wave – if it cannot, find someone who can and start building the necessary integrations before it’s too late.
Impact and Result
- Shortlist top CMS vendors and their products based on requirements for trends such as mobile, bonusing, and server-based gaming.
- Save time and money by using Info-Tech’s Vendor Landscape to compare and contrast the major CMS vendors, and then create a shortlist of the most appropriate vendors.
Get the Complete Storyboard
See how all the steps you need to take come together, with tools and advice to help with each task on your list.Download Now
Get to Action
Understand the CMS market space
Evaluate CMS solutions, their capabilities, and weaknesses.
Review CMS solutions
Develop a shortlist of best-fit CMS tools to speed the selection process.