- Casino Management Systems (CMS) have become more than just slot management, but the market remains dominated by a handful of vendors.
- While many smaller, independent vendors have developed scaled-down CMS products, established vendors have maintained a stranglehold in North American casinos with full-function solutions.
- The CMS should be your single version of the truth for all customer data, whether customers are playing in your brick-and-mortar, booking a room in the hotel from a mobile app, or playing online from their home. Integrate these systems now so you don’t have to reconcile data later.
- Online gaming regulations are fast approaching (or have already arrived in some states). Now is the time to decide if your existing CMS partner can accommodate this new wave – if it cannot, find someone who can and start building the necessary integrations before it’s too late.
Impact and Result
- Shortlist top CMS vendors and their products based on requirements for trends such as mobile, bonusing, and server-based gaming.
- Save time and money by using Info-Tech’s Vendor Landscape to compare and contrast the major CMS vendors, and then create a shortlist of the most appropriate vendors.
This content is exclusive to members.
Get instant access by signing up!