- Enterprise architecture (EA) departments are not always sure which areas to improve or how to yield the greatest benefit to the organization.
- Even if EA teams are achieving benefits, they do not always have the opportunity to show the investment justification to the business.
- It is difficult to tie business value to doing an EA maturity assessment.
- Measuring operational maturity can only get you so far. The true indicator of maturity is value realized by the organization.
- The maturity target should be right-sized depending on organizational size and complexity. Reaching the top level of maturity isn’t necessarily appropriate for all EA departments.
Impact and Result
- Assess the maturity of the EA department.
- Understand what is required to mature an EA department, and define the organization’s optimal target maturity.
- Create a roadmap of EA initiatives.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average $ Saved
Average Days Saved