- Michael Fulton, CDO and Senior IT Strategy & Architecture Consultant, CC and C Solutions
- Yasin Alsagoff, Senior Manager, Enterprise IT Architecture, Kamehameha Schools
- Djamel Djemaoun, Senior Enterprise Architect, CBC/Radio-Canada
- Huw Morgan, Vice President of EA and IT Strategy, Economical Insurance
- Enterprise architecture (EA) departments are not always sure which areas to improve or how to yield the greatest benefit to the organization.
- Even if EA teams are achieving benefits, they do not always have the opportunity to show the investment justification to the business.
- It is difficult to tie business value to doing an EA maturity assessment.
- Measuring operational maturity can only get you so far. The true indicator of maturity is value realized by the organization.
- The maturity target should be right-sized depending on organizational size and complexity. Reaching the top level of maturity isn’t necessarily appropriate for all EA departments.
Impact and Result
- Assess the maturity of the EA department.
- Understand what is required to mature an EA department, and define the organization’s optimal target maturity.
- Create a roadmap of EA initiatives.
Start here – read the Executive Brief
Read our concise Executive Brief to find out why you should complete the EA maturity assessment, review Info-Tech’s methodology, and understand the four ways we can support you in completing this project.
1. Complete the EA maturity assessment
Complete the EA assessment survey and go over the EA roadmap.
This guided implementation is a two call advisory process.
Call #1 - Complete the EA assessment survey and go over the EA roadmap
Call #2 - Incorporate stakeholder feedback into the action plan
- Title: Enterprise Architecture Course
- Number of Course Modules: 1
- Estimated Time to Complete: 1 hour
- Featured Analysts:
- MaryAnn Welke, Research Director, Enterprise Architecture
- James Alexander, SVP of Research and Advisory, CIO Practice
- Now Playing: Academy: Enterprise Architecture
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this Blueprint, and what our clients have to say.