- A mature EA function is increasingly becoming an organizational priority to drive innovation, provide insight, and define digital capabilities.
- Proliferation of digital technology has increased complexity, straining the EA function to deliver insights.
- An EA tool increases the efficiency with which the EA function can deliver insights, but a large number of organizations have not a selected an EA tool that suits their needs.
- EA tool value largely comes from tying organizational context and requirements to the selection process.
- Organizations that have selected an EA tool often fail to have it adopted and show its true value. To ensure successful adoption and value delivery, the EA tool selection process must account for the needs of business stakeholders and tool users.
Impact and Result
- Link the need for the EA tool to your organization’s EA value proposition. The connection enables the EA tool to address the future needs of stakeholders and the design style of the EA team.
- Use Info-Tech’s EA Solution Recommendation Tool to create a shortlist of EA tools that is suited to the preferences of the organization.
- Gather additional information on the shortlist of EA tool vendors to narrow down the selection using the EA Tool Request for Information Template.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average $ Saved
Average Days Saved