2020 Hospitality Trend Report
As the hospitality industry continues to embrace new technologies, the guest experience needs to remain top of mind.
- You do not have the time to learn and understand which trends are emerging currently.
- The benefits and risks of the emerging trends are not known.
- The signals and drivers of the emerging trends are not clear.
- You have difficulty contextualizing the benefits of emerging trends.
- Learn about the technologies other industry leaders are investing in.
- Develop an understanding of which risks need to be mitigated prior to pursuing a trend.
- Gain insight about what is driving each of these trends.
Impact and Result
With the insights provided in this Hospitality Trend Report, making sound decisions about which technologies can provide a competitive edge and generate revenue for those in hospitality is possible.
2020 Hospitality Trend Report Research & Tools
Start here – read the Executive Brief
Read our concise Executive Brief to understand the changing IT landscape in Hospitality and discover why guest expectations for technology needs to be budgeted and met by CIOs.
1. Advanced Wireless
Learn about advanced wireless and the drivers encouraging this technology in Hospitality.
2. Immersive Hospitality
Learn about immersive hospitality and the drivers encouraging this technology in Hospitality.
3. Vision Recognition
Learn about vision recognition and the drivers encouraging this technology in Hospitality.
Learn about robotics and the drivers encouraging this technology in Hospitality.
5. Hyper-Personalized Guest Experience
Learn about hyper-personalized guest experience and the drivers encouraging this technology in Hospitality.
6. Voice Assistants
Learn about voice assistants and the drivers encouraging this technology in Hospitality.
7. Blockchain 2.0
Learn about blockchain 2.0 and the drivers encouraging this technology in Hospitality.
Info-Tech Research Group is the world’s fastest-growing information technology research and advisory company, proudly serving over 30,000 IT professionals.
We produce unbiased and highly relevant research to help CIOs and IT leaders make strategic, timely, and well-informed decisions. We partner closely with IT teams to provide everything they need, from actionable tools to analyst guidance, ensuring they deliver measurable results for their organizations.
What Is a Blueprint?
A blueprint is designed to be a roadmap, containing a methodology and the tools and templates you need to solve your IT problems.
Each blueprint can be accompanied by a Guided Implementation that provides you access to our world-class analysts to help you get through the project.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on This Topic
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process during your first call.
Get Advice From a Subject Matter Expert
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and set the direction for your next project step.Unlock Sample Research
- David Berger, Co-Founder and CEO Volara
- Mark Beevor, GM Viceroy Hotel Group Hotel Zetta
- Summer Jelinek, Chief Hospitality Officer, Summer Speaks
- Marlon Ortiz, Director of Information Security Graton Gaming Commission
- Speleos Dravillas, VP of Global Sales Percipia and HFTP Chicago Chapter Executive
- Larry Birnbaum, VP Global Hospitality Ruckus Networks at CommScope
- Mike Gray, Hospitality Division Senior Vertical Practice Manager, NEC
- Trevor Dowswell, Chief Technology Officer, Hotel Internet Services
- Parminder Batra, CEO, TraknProtect & HTNG Co-Chair
- Stacy Stephens, EVP and Chief Client Officer Knightscope
- Joel McIntyre, CEO GiGstreem
- Sean Olson, CFO PopID
Search Code: 90829
Last Revised: January 21, 2020
TAGS:Trend, Voice Technology, Facial Recognition, Vision Recognition, Advanced Wireless, Robotics, Immersive Hospitality, Artificial Reality, AR, Virtual Reality, VR, Hyper-personalization, Smart Contracts, Blockchain, Blockchain 2.0, Guest Experience, Associate Experience, Business Growth, Operational Excellence, Service Quality