- With 90.9% of CXOs seeing IT as a firefighter that’s unable to execute and only 48% of stakeholders being supporters of IT, IT leadership needs to understand where their stakeholders are unsatisfied with the quality of service they're receiving from IT.
- Gaming IT organizations continue to struggle with the effectiveness of key processes, including governance, strategy, requirements gathering, and project management.
- As a Gaming IT leader, you must understand which focus areas to address and gain insights into how your team compares against your peers.
- Integrated casino resort organizations must continue to pursue top-line growth through digital and differentiated customer experiences.
- IT needs to measure stakeholder satisfaction and focus on prioritized processes, services, and skills to effectively address gaps in stakeholder expectations and value delivery.
Impact and Result
- Use the data and analysis from Info-Tech’s 2019 Gaming IT Benchmark Report to inform your IT strategic plan, organizational design, and security priorities.
- Understand which practices have the biggest impact on overall IT performance.
- Benchmark the your integrated casino resort IT's effectiveness and maturity against your peers.