With a required move to S/4HANA coming for all organizations, knowing how to conduct business with SAP will be critical as it is not a typical vendor experience. To emerge successfully from a commercial transaction with SAP, customers must learn the SAP way of conducting business, which includes a best-in-class sales structure, unique contracts and license use policies, and a hyper-aggressive compliance function.
This research will help you:
- Understand and simplify licensing under SAP's S/4HANA licensing structures.
- Examine HANA database licensing models.
- Ensure any necessary changes to your agreement to create a pathway forward.
- Navigate the purchase process to negotiate from a position of strength.
- Manage licenses more effectively to avoid indirect access usage, audits, and unnecessary purchases.