A RASCI (Responsible, Accountable, Supported, Consulted, and Informed) chart is beneficial because it:
- Allows stakeholders to clearly understand expectations
- Reduces redundancy in tasks
- Enables clear communication
- Reduces time within approval processes
- Allows stakeholders to focus more on value-add
RASCI diagrams are an effective way to describe how accountability and responsibility for particular roles, projects, and project tasks are distributed amongst stakeholders involved. A RASCI diagram is a useful visualization that identifies redundancies, and ensures that every role, project, or task has an accountable party.