This phase provides a snapshot of the technology service consumers in the organization and their feelings toward IT services. This phase will take you through the following activities:
- 1.1 Identify business groups in your organization.
- 1.2 Review end customer data to create personas.
- 1.3 Identify the interface with IT for each consumer group.
- 1.4 Classify the type of service consumed to define the consumption pattern of the technology consumers.
- 1.5 Identify the overall sentiment to each interface with IT and finalize a set of service metrics to measure their change.
Use this phase as part of the full blueprint, Optimize the IT Operating Model.