RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
- Adapt to the business model changing suddenly and unpredictably
- Adopt new technologies (e.g. mobile, social) and develop new strategies
- Respond to an increase in client & staff demand and sophistication
- Think strategically: You can't cut your way to success, and the status quo is expensive
- Budgets are frozen or crawling
- No gravy train – the easy cuts have already been made
- Maintenance spending needs to shift
- Need to keep IT staff and end users motivated given changing service levels and limited pay increases
Tomorrow Will Belong to the IT Leaders
Managing IT in turbulent times means being prepared for today and ready for tomorrow.
IT Departments that are prepared for today are cost competitive and have optimized their current processes and technologies.
IT Departments that are ready for tomorrow are agile and skilled at evaluating and implementing new technologies.
Leaders are the only IT departments positioned to excel in today's turbulent business environment.
How Does Your IT Department Stack Up?
Prepared for Today
Run a tight ship, and have a handle on project and process management
- Take a disciplined approach to existing IT technology and processes.
- Understand the impact of changes to human and financial resources.
- Understand how IT drives business value.
- View all the moving pieces within IT.
Assist the Business Today
Ready for Tomorrow
Effectively manage resources during changes in market conditions, business models, and technology.
- Prepare yourself for emerging business and technology challenges
- Make changes with minimal negative impact
- Shift resources quickly and seamlessly
- Start and run projects effectively.
Advance the Business Tomorrow