IT leaders must consider many components when deciding project priority, including whether projects span the organization, are applicable to foreign sites, meet evolving business needs, and include stakeholder demands – all while operating under constrained resources. As a result, prioritizing IT projects continues to be increasingly challenging.
Use the Global Data Center Facilities Project Prioritization Tool to:
- Keep an inventory of tasks and projects required for the global data center integration.
- Score and rank projects according to criteria such as legality, business impact, and level of dependency.
- Create a prioritized list of projects.
- Plan for required resourcing and conduct a budget analysis.
- Create a detailed timeline for identified and prioritized global data center integration projects.
Prioritizing global projects can be a complicated and time-consuming process. Use this tool to simplify the necessary stages in producing a shortlist of prioritized projects.