The DRP Workbook enables you to organize information to support disaster recovery planning, including:
- DRP Resources: List of documents/information sources that support disaster recovery planning and where they are located.
- DR Teams & Contacts: List the DR teams, SMEs critical to disaster recovery, and key contacts, including business continuity management team leads that would be involved in declaring a disaster and coordinating response at an organizational level
- DRP Metrics: Metrics to measure DRP pilot success as well as ongoing improvements.
- DR Capability: Identify current DR capability for isolated and site-wide interruptions.
- DRP Maintenance & Testing: Schedule of DRP review and testing activities.
Use this workbook to collect information required for business continuity management.