The Data Warehouse Steering Committee Charter is a customizable template for delineating responsibilities among the members of the committee to further an organization’s data warehouse program. This template will help to:
- Clearly state the objectives of the committee.
- Define granular responsibilities and protocols.
- Make the committee accountable for data warehouse decisions.
- Establish the data warehousing governance committee.
- Define actions and next steps after the committee is formed.