After determining data center co-location selection criteria for the business, organizations embarking on the final selection process for a data center co-location vendor should issue a RFP to ensure they receive all the required information to make an informed decision.
This data center co-location RFP template includes:
- Terms and conditions of the RFP process.
- Co-location selection criteria.
- Managed Services selection criteria.
- Recovery Services selection criteria.
- Vendor-Customer engagement selection criteria.
Use this RFP template to narrow down the search for a co-location vendor. Edit or delete sections from the template to reflect the organization’s pre-determined criteria and customize it to the business needs.