Our handpicked selection of research from the second quarter of 2022.
Each quarter, our research team produces dozens of heavyweight releases to help you get more value out of your organization.
Here we share some of the most compelling projects from our 2022 Q2 research cycle. These pieces have the power to change the direction of your IT department.
Download the full 2022 Q2 Quarterly Research Agenda to explore 15 new projects.
Some highlights include:
- CIO Priorities 2022: Info-Tech has identified five priorities that will help you compete in the digital economy.
- IT Talent Trends 2022: Increased talent mobility has raised the stakes.
- Build a Zero Trust Roadmap: In today's hybrid work environment, the internet is the new corporate network. Shift your focus from the attack surface to the protect surface.
- Considerations for a Move to Virtual Desktops: Buy-in from the end user is the key to success in your VDI or DaaS implementation.
- Satisfy Digital End Users With Low-and No-Code: Extend IT, automation, and digital capabilities to the business with the right tools, good governance, and trusted organizational relationships.
We hope this content helps propel you in new directions you may not have thought of before. As always, our analysts are happy to discuss any topic with you. Simply book a call today.