Executive Counselor, Executive Services
About Donn Griffin
A technology executive experienced at implementing digital transformation of strategic technologies and inspiring organizations, Donn has a 20-year track record of future thinking at all levels, connecting IT with overall business strategy and demonstrating how IT is an accelerator and enabler to business growth.
He has a broad and deep experience in technology and is a servant leader, engaging, passionate, and a pleasure to work with.
Donn served as CIO at PetIQ, which has 60,000 points of distribution across retail and ecommerce channels and 2,600 locations in 41 states.
In addition to other senior technology leadership roles such as CTO and management technical positions, Donn is practiced at providing insights and guidance to technology leaders, helping them leverage Info-Tech’s research tools and resources to deliver measurable business value.
His accomplishments include:
- Reenergized an underperforming IT team leading to 0% voluntary attrition.
- Significantly improved infrastructure and applications reliability, functionality, data integrity and security.
- Stood up global cybersecurity teams and established enterprise strategy and risk management process that aligned projects to business priorities, governance, reporting, continuous monitoring, and audit & regulatory management.
- Led SOX and audit efforts to create IT controls and manage regulatory compliance as PetIQ became publicly traded on NASDAQ.
- Has been a CIO and CTO with nonprofit board engagements.
3960 Howard Hughes Parkway, Las Vegas, NV, USA 89169 1,001 - 5,000 Employees