Senior Director, Advisory Services
About Bryan Groden
As a Senior Executive Advisor in our Executive Services department, Bryan helps his clients maximize the value of Info-Tech’s constantly evolving offering of tools and services. Through his prior experience as a senior-level consultant with several top-tier consultancies, Bryan has served as a trusted advisor to more than 70 different client organizations over the last 20 years, delivering a range of business and technology services including:
- Assessing business operations and supporting technologies
- Developing IT and business strategies
- Developing solution modernization strategies and implementation roadmaps
- Standing up, fine tuning, and leading Program Management Offices
- Conducting independent health checks and IV&V reviews of in-flight projects
- Executing IT sourcing strategies and supporting vendor selection and contract negotiations
Bryan has broad domain experience working with public sector clients across North America, with deep expertise in highway infrastructure, tolling, and motor vehicle services.
Bryan is skilled in all project management methodologies – including Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid, Kanban, and Lean Six Sigma. He is certified in Project Management (PMP), Six Sigma (SSBB), Agile (CSM/CSPO), and Organizational Change Management (CCMP). He holds a Master of Business Administration from Kent State University (Ohio) and a Bachelor of Science in Engineering from the University of Virginia.
3960 Howard Hughes Parkway, Suite 500 Las Vegas, NV, USA 89169 1,001 - 5,000 Employees