Project Portfolio Management works best when it is closely aligned with business goals and needs. Knowing where you stand with your project customers is important for maintaining clear and open communication, managing expectations, and defining customer roles and involvement throughout the process. Use this report to understand how well you are achieving these goals and to identify areas for improvement.
Business Satisfaction with Project Portfolio Management
- Explore differences in perception between project customers and portfolio owners
- Identify opportunities to improve communication and understanding
- Understand business satisfaction with PPM practices by department within your organization and by PPM area
Recommended Actions Roadmap
- Practical and prioritized advice to portfolio owners based on their customer satisfaction results
- Remediate gaps in knowledge, alignment, and expectations, and optimize PPM practices
Report Area Details
These sections provide the context for your customer satisfaction scores and recommended action items, communicating why these measurements matter and which are most important for you to address.
Understand your scores on an in-depth department-by-department level for each report area:
- Project Delivery
- Project Management
- Customer Management
- Project Cancellation