RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Organizations should adapt the Incident Management process to develop procedures that are right for their organization’s needs and capabilities. Implementing a right-sized Incident Management process is critical to your IT department’s ability to resolve service issues. This research will help you:
- Assess your current process and identify critical gaps.
- Develop a comprehensive Incident Management SOP.
- Design an action plan for implementing a new Incident Management process.
- Improve incident resolution times.
- Reduce the organizational impact from service outages and disruptions.
Successful implementation of a right-sized Incident Management process will allow your IT department to resolve incidents faster, improve your service quality, and increase customer satisfaction.