- Selecting a Property Management System (PMS) has never been easy. There are vast changes to the industry as vendors get acquired and customers are requesting cloud-based solutions.
- The Property Management System is the most critical piece of software in any hotel, but many organizations continue to base their selection on what their neighbors are using.
- Customers expect every convenience possible, but if you want to deliver unique functions like mobile-phone room keys and self-check in/out, you must be sure that your PMS will support it.
- The PMS will house the majority of your patron data and must be kept accurate and up to date in order to take advantage of functions like revenue optimization and guest loyalty.
- Whether it’s single-function systems integrating with the PMS such as room-key, revenue management, and housekeeping, or enterprise systems like BI, CRM, or Casino Management, ensure that you have an integration strategy that accounts for platform, deployment architecture, and data management – not to mention functionality.
Impact and Result
- Shortlist top PMS vendors and their products based on requirements for trends such as mobile, self-service, and real-time data.
- Save time and money by using Info-Tech’s Vendor Landscape to compare and contrast the major PMS vendors, and then create a shortlist of the most appropriate vendors.
This guided implementation is a three call advisory process.
Guided Implementation #1 - Shortlist Assistance and Requirements
Call #1 - Get off to a productive start: Discuss the market space and how vendors are evaluated. Decide which platform suits you best and narrow down the options based on customized requirements.
Guided Implementation #2 - RFP and Budget Review
Call #1 - Interpret and act on RFP results: Review vendors’ RFPs and ensure the solution will meet your needs. Discuss average pricing of solutions and what can fit into your budget.
Guided Implementation #3 - Negotiation and Contract Review