Vendor Landscape: Property Management Systems
You’re not just renting rooms anymore – find a system that helps you build the customer experience.
Send a friend or colleague a link to this article
- Selecting a Property Management System (PMS) has never been easy. There are vast changes to the industry as vendors get acquired and customers are requesting cloud-based solutions.
- The Property Management System is the most critical piece of software in any hotel, but many organizations continue to base their selection on what their neighbors are using.
- Customers expect every convenience possible, but if you want to deliver unique functions like mobile-phone room keys and self-check in/out, you must be sure that your PMS will support it.
- The PMS will house the majority of your patron data and must be kept accurate and up to date in order to take advantage of functions like revenue optimization and guest loyalty.
- Whether it’s single-function systems integrating with the PMS such as room-key, revenue management, and housekeeping, or enterprise systems like BI, CRM, or Casino Management, ensure that you have an integration strategy that accounts for platform, deployment architecture, and data management – not to mention functionality.
Impact and Result
- Shortlist top PMS vendors and their products based on requirements for trends such as mobile, self-service, and real-time data.
- Save time and money by using Info-Tech’s Vendor Landscape to compare and contrast the major PMS vendors, and then create a shortlist of the most appropriate vendors.
Want to Participate in Our Research?
- Analyst Interviews: Share your best practices, opinions, tools or templates with your peers.
- Webinars: Interactive session to keep us focused on topics you want to tackle.
- Upcoming Workshops: Accelerate your project with an onsite, expert analyst to facilitate a workshop for you. Contact us for more details.
Get the Complete Storyboard
See how all the steps you need to take come together, with tools and advice to help with each task on your list.Download Now
Get to Action
Understand the PMS market space
Evaluate PMS solutions, their capabilities, and weaknesses.
Review PMS solutions
Build a shortlist of best-fit PMS tools.