- Government and tribal organizations seek to maximize the usage of their infrastructure and equipment by analyzing and monitoring these assets to know when to maintain, replace, or upgrade them.
- Some organizations require more or fewer features for this need.
- Unfortunately, there are many asset management and work order solutions that offer a range of features, which makes it difficult for organizations to select the most feasible solution for their needs.
- While there are countless asset management and workflow providers, real market share belongs to only a handful.
- Tribal governments, unable to fully explore the market, tend to approach selection by looking at what other governments are using and what their staff is familiar with, which further entrenches existing vendors in the market.
Impact and Result
- Understand what trends are surfacing in the asset and work order management market.
- Evaluate asset and work order management vendors and products for your enterprise needs.
- Determine which products are most appropriate for particular features, use cases, and scenarios.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.