- Government and tribal organizations seek to maximize the usage of their infrastructure and equipment by analyzing and monitoring these assets to know when to maintain, replace, or upgrade them.
- Some organizations require more or fewer features for this need.
- Unfortunately, there are many asset management and work order solutions that offer a range of features, which makes it difficult for organizations to select the most feasible solution for their needs.
- While there are countless asset management and workflow providers, real market share belongs to only a handful.
- Tribal governments, unable to fully explore the market, tend to approach selection by looking at what other governments are using and what their staff is familiar with, which further entrenches existing vendors in the market.
Impact and Result
- Understand what trends are surfacing in the asset and work order management market.
- Evaluate asset and work order management vendors and products for your enterprise needs.
- Determine which products are most appropriate for particular features, use cases, and scenarios.
This content is exclusive to members.
Get instant access by signing up!