THIS CONTENT IS OUT OF DATEThis content is retired but we have related up-to-date content below.
- Organizations want to deliver a personalized and on-going experience for their website visitors.
- Organizations must respond to the increase of mobile device usage and expand their digital presence by delivering optimized content for mobile devices, including the development of mobile apps.
- Organizations need to align marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Social integration is key: vendors are starting to take advantage of information available on social sites. They are now using it to deliver personalized content as well as develop an awareness of public sentiment surrounding an organization.
- Multiple channels, continuous experience: the ability to maintain a coherent, ongoing experience across multiple channels is important for creating a great user experience.
- Action-based analytics: analytics are great, but being given prescriptive advice on changes to improve your content is better. Several vendors are providing built-in advice and best practices based on website usage and search terms.
Impact and Result
- Understand what’s new in the web experience management (WEM) market.
- Evaluate WEM vendors and products for your enterprise needs.
- Determine which products are most appropriate for your particular use case and scenario.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.