Vendor Landscape: Web Experience Management
Great customer experiences bring in revenue, but are going to cost you time and money.
RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
View Vendor Shortlist
What is a shortlist?
A shortlist is a personalized list of vendors based on the criteria you define. Your shortlist offers more information about vendor's strengths, weaknesses, price-points, etc, and ranks them according to your needs.
What is a Value Score?
The Value Score indexes each vendor’s product offering and business strength relative to their price point. It does not indicate vendor ranking.
Vendors that score high offer more bang for the buck (e.g. features, usability, stability, etc.) than the average vendor, while the inverse is true for those that score lower.
Price-conscious enterprises may wish to give the Value Score more consideration than those who are more focused on specific vendor/product attributes.
- Organizations want to deliver a personalized and on-going experience for their website visitors.
- Organizations must respond to the increase of mobile device usage and expand their digital presence by delivering optimized content for mobile devices, including the development of mobile apps.
- Organizations need to align marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Social integration is key: vendors are starting to take advantage of information available on social sites. They are now using it to deliver personalized content as well as develop an awareness of public sentiment surrounding an organization.
- Multiple channels, continuous experience: the ability to maintain a coherent, ongoing experience across multiple channels is important for creating a great user experience.
- Action-based analytics: analytics are great, but being given prescriptive advice on changes to improve your content is better. Several vendors are providing built-in advice and best practices based on website usage and search terms.
Impact and Result
- Understand what’s new in the web experience management (WEM) market.
- Evaluate WEM vendors and products for your enterprise needs.
- Determine which products are most appropriate for your particular use case and scenario.
Evaluate the leading solutions for WEM
Understand the market and available options.
Identify the WEM solution that best meets enterprise needs
Develop a shortlist to speed the selection process.