THIS CONTENT IS OUT OF DATEThis content is retired but we have related up-to-date content below.
- Enterprises that integrate printing functionality into their overall workflow processes are achieving higher levels of user satisfaction and increased cost effectiveness.
- The MFP market is highly commoditized, making it difficult to differentiate vendor products and functionality. Without knowledge of this space, enterprises run the risk of choosing a less optimal vendor and solution for their requirements.
- Enterprises should consider emerging trends such as BYOD and Green IT before choosing a product and vendor.
- Because every vendor has the basic Table Stakes, differentiate on price, customer service, and vendor stability.
- Each vendor offers some mix of advanced features. Evaluate your organizational needs to determine which features are necessary for you now and in the future. Avoid paying for extra features that may not be required.
- A careful evaluation of the MFP space will lead to enhanced functionality, smoother integration, improved user satisfaction, and cost effectiveness.
Impact and Result
- Identify and rank vendor offerings in the MFP market space. Understand the Table Stakes and nuanced differences between the vendors.
- Evaluate MFP vendors and products to determine the right fit for your enterprise needs.
- Select an MFP solution by providing additional scenario-based criteria.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.