- Mobile proliferation has created costly fragmentation; iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone are all popular with consumers.
- This poses a challenge for developers who are forced to choose between selecting one platform for development and investing in costly parallel development efforts.
- Unlike web and cloud development, there is no complete, mature solution, but organizations are seeking ways to move from traditional tools to the mobile space, and vendors are responding accordingly.
- Many niche players offer attractive feature sets that take advantage of mobile’s smaller memory footprint or offer newcomers an easier way to develop for mobile.
- Many development features are common across vendors representing commodity status. Differentiation is occurring through support channels, app management, integration, and performance capabilities.
Impact and Result
- Shortlist top Mobile Enterprise Application Platform (MEAP) vendors and their products based on requirements for maturing enterprise development trends and performance-driven niche solutions.
- Save time and money by using Info-Tech’s Vendor Landscape to compare and contrast the major MEAP vendors, and then create a shortlist of the most appropriate vendors.
1. Understand the MEAP market space
Evaluate MEAP solutions, their capabilities, and cost.
2. Review MEAP solutions
Build a shortlist of best-fit MEAP tools.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.