THIS CONTENT IS OUT OF DATEThis content is retired but we have related up-to-date content below.
- Many organizations are looking at managed file transfer (MFT) vendors to meet regulatory compliance, increase security, and automate file transfers.
- Vendors tout advanced capabilities, but depending on use case, a simpler or more complex solution will be warranted.
- This Vendor Landscape isolates key differentiators amongst vendors and provides resources to help accelerate your selection process.
- Compliance and security fuel market growth. File transfer protocol (FTP) is no longer seen as a viable option to manage file transfer securely in and outside the enterprise. MFT has filled that role and is seeing rapid adoption as compliance standards extend their reach.
- When it comes to the cloud, vendors recognize the demand for deployment flexibility; however, buyers are still wary of potential security issues revolving around compliance.
- Mobile capabilities are becoming increasingly important with vendors starting to either offer mobile functionality or include it in their roadmap.
Impact and Result
- Understand what’s new in the managed file transfer market.
- Evaluate MFT vendors and products for your enterprise needs.
- Determine which products are most appropriate for your particular use case and scenario.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.