THIS CONTENT IS OUT OF DATEThis content is retired but we have related up-to-date content below.
- Organizations struggle to be constantly innovative within their market.
- A frustration for most organizations is that senior management is not aware of all the good ideas their employees or customers may have to improve business processes, products, or services.
- If organizations do not take action to ensure that ideas are generated, recorded and matured, they will find themselves stagnant with innovation.
- Don’t expect purchasing an Innovation Management tool to solve your innovation problems. They must be augmented with the right culture, people, and processes to ensure that the best ideas are created and have the resources to get implemented.
- Innovation management platforms are specialized collaboration tools - they focus on generating and maturing ideas.
- There is a range of feature depth within all the tools, however each tool will have strengths along the particular steps of an ideation value chain, from framing and investigating the problem, to prioritizing ideas and establishing workflows. Be sure to take these into account when making a buying decision.
Impact and Result
- Avoid overpaying for unnecessary advanced features. Buy according to enterprise requirements and existing investments in collaboration tools.
- These tools can help breakdown hierarchical barriers by increasing visibility and identifying innovation influencers within your organization.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.