- There are numerous regulations mandating what the enterprise must and must not do with their electronic data.
- Enterprises need to know how to treat the volume and type of data they have in order to meet requirements.
- Implementing solutions to achieve total compliance can be costly and cumbersome.
- Fortunately, the steps taken to become compliant have benefits outside of avoiding non-compliance fees. Look to knowledge findability, and other employee and business benefits to drive project momentum.
Impact and Result
- Implement a composite strategy to address all compliance requirements within a coherent set of policies and systems, not separate policies and systems around the organization. Policies must be in place before considering technical solutions.
This content is exclusive to members.
Get instant access by signing up!