- Rod Ali, IT Business Applications Manager, McKeil Marine Limited
- Kevin L. Jackson, Founder, GovCloud Network
- Walt Lapinsky, Vice President, Cloud Security, Purposeful Clouds
- Gene Kim, Founder, IT Revolution Press
- Lawrence de Maeyer, Principal of Modern Learning, Peel District School Board
- Adam Hughes, Chief Information Officer, Peel District School Board
- As an IT leader, you’re pulled in several directions at once: fighting fires, keeping the lights on, managing people—there are only so many hours in a day!
- Add the challenge of keeping abreast of new developments in the IT space, and it’s easy to understand why you sometimes fall behind.
- But falling behind can be disastrous. IT leaders that don’t keep up with the pace of innovation are likely to see their roles diminish or disappear. Don’t fall into the complacency trap.
- The pace of change in the technology space is staggering, and the next big innovation might actually be a dud. Practical, value-focused research based on extensive IT experience is the best way to insulate yourself from the hype.
- Understand how new technology can realistically benefit your organization. Drive value and demonstrate how IT can contribute to continued organizational success.
Impact and Result
Info Tech’s Infrastructure Trend Report 2017 will help you:
- Understand what’s going to affect you right now. Separate the wheat from the chaff and ignore the hype. Bring realistic, actionable intelligence to the table.
- Assist in driving organizational strategy by demonstrating how IT can leverage new technology to drive value.
- Evaluate how your organization can best position itself in relation to competitors.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.