- Many organizations are looking at unified communications technologies to enhance productivity and affect improved collaborations.
- Vendors offer a range of capabilities in their UC offerings, from basic presence, instant messaging, and mobility features, through video conferencing, content sharing, collaboration platforms, and multi-media recording and analytics.
- This Vendor Landscape isolates key vendor strengths and challenges, and provides resources to help accelerate your selection process.
- UC capabilities differ greatly between vendor offerings, and organizations should choose carefully to ensure that they are getting the features they need, without paying for features that aren't necessary.
- Implementing a UC solution within the context of a broad communication and collaboration strategy (including IP telephony, video conferencing systems, and collaboration environments) offers the greatest opportunity to improve productivity and streamline critical business processes by minimizing communication bottlenecks.
Impact and Result
- Quickly develop a shortlist of vendors that offer solutions covering the entire spectrum of UC requirements.
- Be confident that the right potential partners are being considered to meet current and future unified communications needs.
This content is exclusive to members.
Get instant access by signing up!