- BJ Bouscher, VP of IT, Firekeepers Casino and Hotel
- Steve Reese, CIO, SUNS Legacy Partners, LLC
- Sasha Purico, CTO, Philadelphia 76ers
- Jeffrey Hoss, VP of Business Development, Everi
- Christopher Justice, President, Global Payments Gaming Solutions
- Sina Miri, Aristocrat Technologies Inc.
- Michael Jungen, Aristocrat Technologies Inc.
- Sanja Nedeljkovic, Aristocrat Technologies Inc.
- Chris Cleveland, Product Manager, Aristocrat Technologies Inc.
- Cath Burns, EVP of Customer Experience, Aristocrat Technologies Inc.
- Jared Mayberry, SVP of Customer Experience, Aristocrat Technologies Inc.
- Anthony Rabito, President, FABICash
- Amber Allan, Systems Business Operations Manager, Konami
- Joseph Dominquez, Systems Business Operations Executive, Konami
- David Ledford, VP of IT, Cherokee Nation Entertainment
- Tony Gawne, Director of IT, Chickasaw Nation
- Michael Ratner, Director of Product Management – Systems Commercialization, IGT
- Ted Keenan, VP of Product Management, Scientific Games
- Your property is unable to offer a variety of payment options for guests.
- Your organization's leadership has not yet bought into the idea of a cashless guest experience.
- Your competitors for hospitality and entertainment dollars are already providing low-friction cashless payment options.
- The gaming industry is not providing clarity around which cashless methods exist how they should be pursued in a legally acceptable way.
- The cashless casino is a necessary modernization initiative that can be realized when digital and mobile strategies intersect.
- Properties need to prepare to offer virtual wallets or risk negative impacts to their operational efficiencies, guest expectations, revenue, and regulatory mandates.
Impact and Result
- Identify the value of a cashless casino to your organization and communicate that value to gain leadership buy-in.
- Ensure your organization has considered all the potential roadblocks to going cashless and identified possible solutions to overcoming them.
- Select a cashless casino approach that will be well-received by the organization and your guests.
This guided implementation is a nine call advisory process.
Guided Implementation #1 - Prepare for Cashless
Call #1 - Discuss cashless casino and gain an understanding of where your organization is currently.
Call #2 - Create a Cashless Working Group.
Call #3 - Identify your cashless market segments.
Guided Implementation #2 - Identify and Overcome Barriers
Call #1 - Conduct a journey map and calculate the impact of ATM fees on your business.
Call #2 - Create an education plan and identify which market segments should be leveraged in a focus group.
Call #3 - Determine your current technology’s health, opportunities, and threats.
Call #4 - Actively consider new regulations and update your Risk Manual.
Guided Implementation #3 - Identify Cashless Options and Vendors