Casinos often face challenges around cashless technology:
- Your property is unable to offer a variety of payment options for guests.
- Your organization's leadership has not yet bought into the idea of a cashless guest experience.
- Your competitors for hospitality and entertainment dollars are already providing low-friction cashless payment options.
- The gaming industry is not providing clarity around which cashless methods exist and how they should be pursued in a legally acceptable way.
- The cashless casino is a necessary modernization initiative that can be realized when digital and mobile strategies intersect.
- Properties need to prepare to offer virtual wallets or risk negative impacts to their operational efficiencies, guest expectations, revenue, and regulatory mandates.
Impact and Result
- Identify the value of a cashless casino to your organization and communicate that value to gain leadership buy-in.
- Ensure your organization has considered all the potential roadblocks to going cashless and identified possible solutions to overcoming them.
- Select a cashless casino approach that will be well-received by the organization and your guests.