Access this Tool and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Purchasing that is significant enough to trigger issuance of a Request for Proposal (RFP) should be evaluated in an equally significant manner. Such an evaluation should be based on concrete and demonstrable evidence.
Use this tool to:
- Employ an objective scoring mechanism for evaluation criteria.
- Normalize scores across vendors for an unbiased vendor assessment.
- Drive the selection meeting with the procurement department.
Put hard numbers behind vendor claims, and keep evaluations objective by scoring RFP responses.