Access this Tool and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Prioritizing is crucial to managing multiple projects. IT leaders must consider many components when deciding project priority, including whether projects span the organization, meet evolving business needs, and include stakeholder demands – all while operating under constrained resources. As a result, prioritizing IT projects continues to be increasingly challenging.
Use this tool to:
- Enter and maintain all data collected from project requests in a central inventory.
- Rank projects based on a number of important criteria and business drivers.
- Measure enterprise resource availability against project resource requirements.
- Consider alternative ways of accomplishing projects that do not meet resource requirements.
- Analyze the recommended shortlist of projects by completing different iterations of the tool.
Prioritizing projects can be a complicated and time-consuming process. Use this tool to simplify the necessary stages in producing a shortlist of prioritized projects.