Access this Tool and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
The discovery phase of global data center integration is an important first step. It requires detailed planning to ensure everyone understands their responsibilities and accounts for every component and process.
Use this tool to:
- Establish a data collection plan between sites.
- Inventory applications at the primary and global sites.
- Inventory infrastructure at the primary and global sites.
- Gather vendor and expert contact information in the primary country and in foreign countries.
- Identify task owners and any additional resources required.
- Establish a timeline that outlines when each key data component should be collected.
- Align business requirements for the integration of primary and foreign data center sites.
Use this tool as the primary resource for comparing inventories, assessing redundancies, and keeping a contact list for all internal owners and vendors.