RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Take an inventory of IT services throughout the organization and provide the following information for each IT service:
- Functional Area
- IT Service/Function Type
- Specific Name of IT Service/Function
- Business Process Supported
- Current Breadth of Use
- Specific Location Used
- Number of Users
- Supported By
- Number of Support Staff
- Name of Primary IT Contact
- Name of Primary Business Contact
Use this IT Service Catalog Inventory Tool by:
- Delete the pre-populated text and replace it with your organization's information.
- Fill out the IT Service Catalog Inventory tab.
- After filling out the template: map the IT services/functions to business processes and IT support staff. Look for redundancies, gaps, and opportunities to improve services.