RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Some contractual items up for negotiation present more risk to the enterprise than others. Prior to setting a negotiation plan, it's worthwhile to evaluate each negotiable item to understand its importance, the impact of vendor failure to deliver, and the overall probability of failure.
Use this tool to:
- List all items that must be reflected in the contract.
- Identify items that have not been adequately addressed.
- Determine which items are negotiable.
- Calculate a risk score for each negotiable item.
- Set a risk mitigation strategy.
The Contract Risk Assessment Tool will help you identify areas of risk that you should address in the contract.