Use this example to guide your own DRP documentation creation. This material is based on the workshops and advisory services Info-Tech has provided to our clients, and is based on a fictitious medical organization. This document details XMPL Medical's procedures for event detection and disaster declaration, including:
- How outages will be detected, including after hours
- Who is first notified of a possible outage
- How business users and incident response teams are notified
- Key facts that must be determined through a damage assessment to inform the decision on whether to declare a disaster
- Criteria that will be used to declare a disaster
- Steps to be taken to activate the DRP if a disaster is declared
This template is a part of the XMPL Medical Case Study DRP.
Note: These files cannot be used as your own DRP.