Info-Tech analyzed current trends within end-user computing. The result? This trends deck.
- End users are living in a post-PC world in their personal lives.
- Service desk teams are already stretched thin, and IT needs to focus efforts on initiatives that will reduce the cost of supporting users.
- Vendors have begun approaching line of business units directly, and tools chosen by end users have a higher adoption rate and longer staying power.
So what do you have to do?
- Embrace device independence
- Become platform independent
- Enable location independence
Let us show you how.