RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Outsourcing network management services is not a one-off project. Use this storyboard to:
- Determine whether or not your firm is in a position to outsource different components of its network management.
- Select a vendor(s) to outsource network management activities.
- Review the contract and SLA terms before singing.
- Develop a strong governance process and communication plan.
- Put in place a set of metrics for on-going monitoring and process improvement.
Taking into account each of these components, you will have the correct tools to move forwards with your outsourcing project.