- Assist in the selection or upgrading of a surveillance system.
- Address guest safety demands.
- Reduce theft losses and streamline investigations.
- Increase operational efficiencies.
- Leverage surveillance data in business decision making. As camera quality and data storage capabilities increase over time, video analytics can harness video data and translate it into actionable business intelligence.
- Enhance surveillance efficiency by leveraging machine learning and advanced rules engines. Data overload prohibits the surveillance team from manually identifying all relevant risks and fraud; machine learning (ML) features help to solve that.
- Merge surveillance and IT departments. Moving forward, Surveillance and IT may merge and what once were responsibilities and accountabilities in Surveillance may be passed over to IT.
- Become future-proof by balancing the need for cutting-edge technology with systems that are backwards compatible. Stretch your investments by working with vendors with great integration and interoperability capabilities.
Impact and Result
- Meet regulatory compliance obligations for game protection while demonstrating real ROI through point-of-sale fraud prevention and enhanced business operation insights.
- Provide a safer and more secure environment for your customers without inconveniencing and disrupting their gaming and hospitality experience.
- Improve threat identification and reduce operator fatigue by choosing the right solution that can leverage innovative analytic technologies.
- Maximize your investment by selecting a solution that is adaptive to both future innovations and compatible with existing analog technologies.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this Blueprint, and what our clients have to say.