- Assist in the selection or upgrading of a surveillance system.
- Address guest safety demands.
- Reduce theft losses and streamline investigations.
- Increase operational efficiencies.
- Leverage surveillance data in business decision making. As camera quality and data storage capabilities increase over time, video analytics can harness video data and translate it into actionable business intelligence.
- Enhance surveillance efficiency by leveraging machine learning and advanced rules engines. Data overload prohibits the surveillance team from manually identifying all relevant risks and fraud; machine learning (ML) features help to solve that.
- Merge surveillance and IT departments. Moving forward, Surveillance and IT may merge and what once were responsibilities and accountabilities in Surveillance may be passed over to IT.
- Become future-proof by balancing the need for cutting-edge technology with systems that are backwards compatible. Stretch your investments by working with vendors with great integration and interoperability capabilities.
Impact and Result
- Meet regulatory compliance obligations for game protection while demonstrating real ROI through point-of-sale fraud prevention and enhanced business operation insights.
- Provide a safer and more secure environment for your customers without inconveniencing and disrupting their gaming and hospitality experience.
- Improve threat identification and reduce operator fatigue by choosing the right solution that can leverage innovative analytic technologies.
- Maximize your investment by selecting a solution that is adaptive to both future innovations and compatible with existing analog technologies.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average $ Saved
Average Days Saved
City Of Pueblo