Vendor Landscape: Housekeeping Automation
Streamline housekeeping operations to improve guest experience and profitability.
- Increasing labor costs and the challenge of optimally scheduling staff to meet hotel peaks and valleys causes manual housekeeping practices to become unsustainable.
- As brand choices and competition increase and customer expectations continue to rise, guest room cleanliness and quality of guest service become key. Organizations need to efficiently ensure housekeeping consistency and real-time awareness of room inventory status.
- Housekeeping automation tools enable hoteliers to track, measure, and drive sustained housekeeping operations performance (in-house or via outsourced/third party) and ROI by utilizing KPIs and dashboards that provide transparency into housekeeping operations efficiency, quality, and room turnaround times.
- The guest experience continues to be one of the key differentiating factors among all hotel brands. Housekeeping automation tools enable the management of cleaning assignments based on real-time ETAs of guests and reservation-driven criteria that otherwise would not be possible. Additionally, when integrated with the PMS and other hospitality tools, housekeeping automation tools can collect and utilize guest information, statistics, and behaviors to provide an optimized and consistent guest experience.
Impact and Result
- Housekeeping solutions will enable dramatic improvements in housekeeping operations and typically deliver a payback in less than three months through improvements to operational efficiency and effectiveness. Shortlist the solutions based on your feature requirements, paying close attention to forecasting and scheduling, communications, and inputs/constraints to rules and queuing.
- Save time and money by using Info-Tech’s Vendor Landscape to understand what’s new in the housekeeping automation market for gaming, hotel, and resort enterprises and compare and contrast the major housekeeping automation vendors.
Understand the housekeeping automation systems space
Understand housekeeping automation solutions, their capabilities, and their limitations.
Identify the housekeeping automation solution that best meets your needs
Develop a shortlist of housekeeping automation vendors to speed the selection process.