- As tribes establish their own court systems and technology resources enter additional areas of government services and operations, court automation solutions with data sharing and integration with other justice agencies (e.g. police) and the ability to enable public access will become more widespread.
- Automation of court operations is driven by the need to improve communication and ICWA compliance, and as tribes obtain funding from the Office of Tribal Justice Support and opt to establish their own court systems.
- Due to the challenges in this market, a solution’s flexibility, modularity, integration, and customization become of paramount importance.
- Have a solid foundation by first ensuring your current processes are consistent across all court and tribunals.
- Training and support will prove to be critical, as the commitment of all court staff to possible process changes and the new technology will lead to acceptance and improved operations.
Impact and Result
- Shortlist the solutions based on your feature requirements, paying close attention to integration and reporting capabilities.
- Save time and money by using Info-Tech’s Vendor Landscape to compare and contrast the major Court & Docket Management System (CDMS) vendors, and then create a shortlist of the most appropriate vendors.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.