- The uncertainty of the pandemic means that employee engagement is at higher risk.
- Organizations need to think beyond targeting traditional audiences by considering engagement of onsite, remote, and laid-off employees.
- The changing way of work triggered by this pandemic means engagement efforts must be easy to implement and targeted for relevant audiences.
Impact and Result
- Identify key drivers to leverage during the pandemic to boost engagement as well as at-risk drivers to focus efforts on.
- Select quick-win tactics to sustain and boost engagement for relevant target audiences.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.