- The uncertainty of the pandemic means that employee engagement is at higher risk.
- Organizations need to think beyond targeting traditional audiences by considering engagement of onsite, remote, and laid-off employees.
- The changing way of work triggered by this pandemic means engagement efforts must be easy to implement and targeted for relevant audiences.
Impact and Result
- Identify key drivers to leverage during the pandemic to boost engagement as well as at-risk drivers to focus efforts on.
- Select quick-win tactics to sustain and boost engagement for relevant target audiences.
This guided implementation is a four call advisory process.
Guided Implementation #1 - Determine the scope
Call #1 - Review the capacity of organizational stakeholders and define the target audience of engagement actions.
Guided Implementation #2 - Identify engagement drivers
Call #1 - Review and prioritize engagement drivers.
Call #2 - Review the Tactics Catalog: Maintain Employee Engagement During the COVID-19 Pandemic to select tactics that address each prioritized driver.
Guided Implementation #3 - Determine ownership and communicate engagement actions
Call #1 - Identify appropriate engagement measurement tools and communication plan.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this Blueprint, and what our clients have to say.