- When selecting a financial management solution for a tribal government, there are not many options available that were truly developed with the Native American market in mind.
- Tribal governments often operate differently, so there really is no one-size-fits-all solution that suits their varying needs and processes. Lack of choice and unique needs combine to make finding the right solution a real challenge.
- Due to the challenges in this market, a solution’s flexibility and customization become of paramount importance.
- The best-suited solutions often come from vendors that allow clients to pick and choose modules as well as make themselves available to do custom work.
- Training and support will prove to be critical, as slow incident response can lead to inefficiencies and stifle operations.
Impact and Result
- Shortlist the solutions based on your feature requirements, paying close attention to integration and reporting capabilities.
- Save time and money by using Info-Tech’s Vendor Landscape to compare and contrast the major Financial Management Systems vendors, and then create a shortlist of the most appropriate vendors.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average $ Saved
Average Days Saved