- When selecting a financial management solution for a tribal government, there are not many options available that were truly developed with the Native American market in mind.
- Tribal governments often operate differently, so there really is no one-size-fits-all solution that suits their varying needs and processes. Lack of choice and unique needs combine to make finding the right solution a real challenge.
- Due to the challenges in this market, a solution’s flexibility and customization become of paramount importance.
- The best-suited solutions often come from vendors that allow clients to pick and choose modules as well as make themselves available to do custom work.
- Training and support will prove to be critical, as slow incident response can lead to inefficiencies and stifle operations.
Impact and Result
- Shortlist the solutions based on your feature requirements, paying close attention to integration and reporting capabilities.
- Save time and money by using Info-Tech’s Vendor Landscape to compare and contrast the major Financial Management Systems vendors, and then create a shortlist of the most appropriate vendors.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.